The Gilt Sample Sale returns to Seattle December 9th & 10th and you’re invited to shop designer labels…up to 80% off!
What: Gilt Sample Sale
Where: Washington State Convention Center, Pike Street, Exhibit Hall 4C, Seattle, WA 98101
Who: Open to the public! Cost – $5-$20 depending on shopping session. Buy your ticket HERE!
When: Friday, December 9th & Saturday, December 10th
The Gilt Sample Sale offers coveted designer fashions, accessories, home decor and more, for women, men and kids – all up to 80% off retail! Plus, attendees can meet & greet and take photos with wedding blogger, designer and former “Bachelorette” Desiree Hartsock during Friday’s First Access shopping session!
- At this shopping party, you can score stylish handbags, shoes, apparel and more from coveted brands, such as Chloé, Valentino, Tibi, Sandro, Maje, The Kooples, Derek Lam, Helmut Lang, Jimmy Choo, Tom Ford, Paul Smith and John Varvatos—all at up to 80 percent off retail.
- This Sale will also highlight chic home must-haves, kitchen & cooking utensils and decor.
- Shop for the little ones – find kids’ clothing, accessories and even toys that won’t break the bank.
- While stocking up on the hottest designer trends, enjoy Pure Leaf Tea House Collection refreshments.
- You’ll have the chance to browse an exclusive Miansai sample sale and stock up on candles, travel bags, wallets, accessories and more.
- Be sure to leave your bag and jacket at home to skip the coat-check line. Then, head straight through the FastPass entrance to navigate the constantly replenished racks.
I’m shopping Saturday morning – will I see you there?
*Photos courtesy of Gilt City