#MotivationMonday: Today is a fresh week with new goals. Full of inspiration and thoughtful eagerness, Monday is one of my favorite days to reset nutrition. Whether it be a vegan recipe or catching up on the latest health trends, one of my favorite resources is A Spoonful of Health, a plant-based blog founded by Heather McClees, Certified Holistic Nutritionist. I’m REALLY excited to pass this along, as well…she is hosting a Vega One Giveaway! Winner receives a large tub of Vega One French Vanilla and a small tub of Vega One Mocha!
I’ve been obsessed with Vega for quite some time – it was the foundation for my yummy Peanut Butter ‘Cookie’ Protein Shake recipe (you missed that post? Check it out here!). So in addition to being absolutely delicious, it is packed with major nutrition:
- 20 grams premium plant-based protein (flax, pea, sacha inchi seed, hemp) – NO grains
- 6 servings of greens
- 50% daily intake of food-based vitamins and minerals
- 25% DV fiber with 6-7 grams per scoop
- 1.5 grams of Omega-3s (more than a piece of salmon!)
- Antioxidants from maqui, acai, goji, blueberry and pomegranate
- Contains spirulina and chlorella for maximum amino acid intake and support against inflammation.
- Probiotics (1 billion CFU)
- Only 160 calories and NO sugar or allergens of any kind
Obviously I don’t need to twist your arm, it’s an amazing giveaway and you should enter merely on the premise that winning healthy stuff could only give you good karma the rest of the week. And while you’re there, make sure to check out Heather’s Minty Maca Matcha Magic Smoothie – it was featured in Shape Magazine last year! ENTER VEGA ONE GIVEAWAY HERE! Ends 8/19/15 9pm PST. Good luck! ♥
Is there a blog that motivates you? Share below! You can never have too much inspo! ♥