I fell in love with Susan Grace Skincare the moment I discovered it was not only from the Pacific Northwest, but MADE for the Pacific Northwest.
Its founder, Seattle esthetician Susan Grace, originally set out to create products specifically formulated to address skin concerns common to the Pacific Northwest, such as surface dryness and acne-causing congestion. Since then, she’s added anti-aging formulations to the mix for complete skin wellness at any age (SusanGraceSkincare.com)
I had the opportunity to try some of her highly coveted items from the Partly Sunny & Illumination collections.
Susan delivered the items in a beautiful package with a handwritten note – first impressions are everything – and she won me over instantly. THIS is customer service, my friends. THIS is showing pride in your passion, and I love it. ♥
I have been using the products for the past few weeks, in correlation with the For The Glow Detox, as my skin needed a major overhaul. I have battled with cystic acne, redness, dryness, oiliness…pretty much the spectrum of troubled skin. Well let me tell you…my skin has never looked better. Breakouts are gone and my skin is ultra-soft. I would relate the Susan Grace Skincare line to pure GOLD.
The Partly Sunny line is the foundation of the Susan Grace Skincare system. Each product in the 3-step series consists of native, nutrient-rich ingredients like seaweed, dandelion and honey.
Partly Sunny Cleanser – Purifies. Nourishes. Calms.
- Antioxidant-rich dandelion firms and brightens skin, while soap bark extract creates a sulfate-free lather to sweep away oil and makeup.
Partly Sunny Toner – Soothes. Stimulates. Tightens.
- Rejuvenating Vitamin D boosts collagen production and enhances radiance, while geranium tightens the skin and lessens lines.
Partly Sunny Moisturizer – Hydrates. Heals, Refines.
- A lightweight cream formulated with honey and calendula to promote cell regeneration, smooth away fine lines and brighten skin.
This line has given my skin life – I am confident – with OR without makeup. If you are from the PNW, you NEED Susan Grace in your routine. It will drastically change the way you look and feel.
The Illumination line offers advanced skincare benefits, combating the visible signs of aging using powerful peptides. Peptides deliver deep hydration and stimulate collagen production for smoother, more youthful skin.
Illumination Cream – Protects. Firms. Moisturizes.
- A Luxurious moisturizer packed with anti-aging peptides, antioxidants and emollient-rich mango and apricot oils for smooth, glowing skin.
Illumination Collagen Boost – Repairs. Rejuvenates. Plumps.
- A light, peptide-rich serum, this complex formula rejuvenates again skin using deeply hydrating hyaluronic acid and collagen-activating pycnogenol.
Illumination Eye Concentrate – Tightens. Lightens. Restores.
- The neroli oil in this multi-corrective eye serum relieves dark circles, while restorative provitamin B5 erases fine lines and nourishing ceramics firm skin.
Whether you’re in your 20’s, 30’s, 40’s…keeping your skin nourished to combat the inevitable age progression is something you should be on top of. And the winning ticket – Peptides. Susan Grace has this mastered in her Illumination line.
You can find the Susan Grace Skincare line on her website HERE and if you’re local (or plan to visit), I highly recommend you book an appointment with her in-person. Located in the Ballard neighborhood, Susan Grace provides a collection of skincare services including The Glow, The Lift, and The Moisture Bomb. [email protected]
And because it’s the New Year and you deserve a New You – Susan Grace has offered to GIVEAWAY a 60-Minute Sublime Intervention Facial which is perfect if you are doing a cleanse or detox, or really just want to give your skin some lovin’. ♥
Disclosure: Susan Grace Skincare graciously provided me with product to try and review. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!