The first weekend in January has come to an end, meaning real life starts again tomorrow. We closed out Winter break with a family day at home and were surprised with heaps of snow flurries this afternoon! We hit pause on the Seahawks game and headed out to catch a few flakes…I mean the Hawks were obviously going to win :) so we felt okay letting them play without us for a few minutes.
Look at this little snow bunny!
Since I was already planning on sharing a post about Glittersweet today, I decided to snap a few pics with my fave new sling tote…very Seahawks Sunday appropriate. ♥
It’s the best tote for all of you Seahawks Babes, especially if you’re a momma…I’ll get to that in a minute.
Here’s why I’m obsessed with Glittersweet (besides the adorable name):
- Made in Seattle, WA! You know I’m a proud supporter of #ShopLocal and love everything homegrown in the Pacific Northwest. ♥
- Handmade with exquisite detail. I met Laura, the designer and owner of Glittersweet, and was not only impressed with her kindness but her innovation in creating a product that has both style and purpose in mind.
- The exterior is made of upholstery vinyl that not only sparkles, but is super durable – with care instructions as simple as ‘wipe clean’ – Here you go moms! Genius, right?
- Glittersweet gives 5% of profits to local nonprofits that support moms and kids. ♥
- An assortment of colors and styles are available, including a whole Seattle collection (which is my fave). Styles are available in totes, overnight bags, tablet sleeves, coin purses, etc.
- The shoulder strap has nonslip material making it easy to wear as a crossbody or just one shoulder without slipping.
- There’s an interior slip pocket for your phone, keys, etc.
And because they are so sweet (yes pun intended), they even gave me this adorable business card sleeve! ♥
The ‘Seattle’ Chevron Sling (pictured above) is available on Glittersweet.com for $98. You can also find their collection at Phinney Books in the Greenwood neighborhood of Seattle.
Okay, so tell me – did you pause to play in the snow today?
Disclosure: Glittersweet graciously provided me with product to try and review. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!