I love a good holiday, gives me the chance to theme it up a bit and relish in the festivities. So in honor of St. Patty’s Day I had to bring a little green love to the table – Peanut Butter ‘Cookie’ Protein Shake with Vega Protein & Greens, PB2, & Silk Unsweetened Almondmilk! Of course I had to serve it up a bit fancy (everything tastes better when it looks pretty). ♥
Here’s why I’m obsessing over these 3 ingredients:
- 20 grams of Multi-Source Plant-Based Protein (Pea Protein, Saviseed Protein, Hemp Seed Protein, & Sprouted Whole Grain Brown Rice Protein)
- 110 Calories in 1 Scoop
- Includes 2 Servings of Greens (probably my most fave attribute) (Alfalfa Grass, Spinach, Broccoli, & Kale)
- No Sugar Added
- Healthy Breakfast or Snack option
- Available at Costco! Yes!!
- 30 Calories in 1 Cup
- 0 Grams of Sugar
- 50% More Calcium than Dairy Milk
- Gluten Free
- Nothing Artificial
- Tastes Delicious!
- *I HIGHLY Recommend you always get Unsweetened – the extra calories and grams of sugar are not necessary or worth it in the Sweetened varieties!
- 85% Less Fat Calories than Regular Peanut Butter…Did you read that?? 85% LESS!
- 1.5 Grams of Fat in 2 Tbs (1 Serving)
- 45 Calories in 2 Tbs (1 Serving)
- Only 1 Gram of Sugar
- 5 Grams of Protein
- No additives
- Gluten Free
- Crazy easy to add to literally anything – Smoothies, Yogurt, Dessert Recipes, Pancakes…options are endless.
Okay so obviously you get why I LOVE these 3 ingredients individually, but once you mix them together – It’s just pure Peanut Butter Magic…the flavors blend to create this yummy (yet guilt-free!) cookie sweetness.
So there you have it – this is how I spent my St. Patty’s Day afternoon – sipping a ‘Green’ protein shake and feeling so lucky to have Health, Love & Happiness in my life…definitely found my pot of gold. I hope you are blessed with luck today too. ♥