New Day Northwest is Western Washington’s only morning talk show with a live studio audience and I had the opportunity of hosting my own segment this week!
I shared how to recharge and refresh after holiday travel by creating a mini spa staycation at home. Of course I included a few of my favorite self-care products, many of them local to the Seattle area.
You can watch the segment here and find the direct links for all of the products below!
- Target | Threshold Performance Solid Bath Towels
- Target | Project 62 Triangle Shelf Brass
- Target | Project 62 Hexagon Mirror with Shelf Brass
- Antica Farmacista | Prosecco Diffuser
- Antica Farmacista | Prosecco Room Fragrance
- Antica Farmacista | Prosecco Body Butter
- Antica Farmacista | Orange Blossom, Lilac and Jasmine Bubble Bath
- Antica Farmacista | Orange Blossom, Lilace and Jasmine Diffuser
- L’Occitane | Perfumed Sachet
- Karuna | Hydrating + Mask
- Grace and Stella | Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Eye Masks
- ISUN | Lavender-Sage Facial Cleansing Gelé
- Bella Fiore | Rosehip Sea Kelp Antioxidant Face Cream
- Simply Earth | Essential Oils
- Ruffino Sparkling Rose
- Slant Collections | Yes Way Rose Wine Glass
- Hobby Lobby | Blush Glass Pitcher with Gold Rim
- Hobby Lobby | Gold Dipped Mug with Gold Handle
- Etsy | Travel to Live Print
- The Stemmery | Floral Subscription
To kick off your spa staycation, I’m giving away an ISUN Lavender-Sage Facial Cleansing Gelé courtesy of Bella Fiore Organic Med Spa & Klinik in Queen Anne, Seattle! ISUN is skin purifying, refreshing and oil-free, based in organic aloe vera juice infused with purifying and skin-soothing herbs. For oily, combination & normal skin. Enter via the Rafflectopter below!
Disclosure: The brands included in this post graciously provided product. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!