I’ve shared my affinity for Kat Von D before but her Lock-It Collection is next level and perfect for travel days!
Here’s why we’re obsessed:
- Lock-It Foundation is loaded with 21% pigment – more bang for your buck!
- High pigment formula delivers flexible full coverage that lasts 24 hours—a little goes a long way!
- No touch-ups needed.
- Flexible full coverage: Use 1 or 2 pea-size droplets to create your own perfect finish, from natural medium-to-full coverage, to a flawless and precise full-coverage finish.
- Transfer resistant + oil-free + alcohol-free.
- 30 shades mean there’s a perfect match for a range of skin tones and undertones.
- Vegan + Cruelty Free.
You can find Kat Von D’s Lock-It Collection at Sephora inside JCPenney…so you can easily shop beauty and fashion for your next trip. Like I’ve said before, efficiency is key.
If you want to recreate this look, here’s your shopping list:
- Lock-It Foundation ($35)
- Lock-It Edge Foundation Brush ($34)
- Lock-It Concealer Creme ($26)
- Lock-It Setting Powder ($30)
- Tattoo Liner ($20)
And if you’re feeling lucky, Sephora inside JCPenney has offered to giveaway a Lock-It Collection to one Obsessed by Portia reader (US Only). Enter via the rafflecopter below…but first make sure to pin the image below for future reference!
Disclosure: This post was written in collaboration with Sephora inside JCPenney. #SephoraInJCP #KatVonDBeauty
*Photos by Jasmine Klein Photography