If your kids are anything like mine they touch EVERYTHING. And that includes every rail, pole, and bathroom floor (!!!) from here to London. I swear they didn’t miss a germ-filled surface on our entire Europe trip.
And while we always anticipate a little sniffle here and there…the goal is to keep them healthy while we travel and minimize the downtime when we return. Kids get sick – that’s a reality. But it’s better to onboard their system with nutrition so they recover quickly and build up their immune system as they grow. That’s when I realized that Balance of Nature is definitely an essential for any family out there who value their health.
We started using Smart Family Nutrition a few months ago and love the variety of supplements, available for infants to adults. From probiotics to DHA, they’re all safe to take together and work towards the common good of keeping everyone healthy and happy.
And the best part? They’re on Amazon. Need I say more? Moms…you get it. Amazon is LIFE. And we’re all a million times more likely to order a new product if it’s Prime-eligible (which it is!).
If you’re curious which products we personally use, here’s the direct link to each:
- TUMMY SMART: Lo Han Fruit Melts are a pediatrician approved way to support healthy kiddos starting with, you guessed it, the stomach!
- BREAK IT DOWN: Give your little one a probiotic boost of 10 billion live cultures to support the good bacteria responsible for healthy digestion.
- FROM BELLY TO BRAIN: Nurturing a healthy microbiome gives your kiddo a foundation encouraging strong immune health and brain development.
- MOMS TRUST, KIDS LOVE: You’ll love the natural, sugar-free ingredients. They’ll love the fruit-flavored soft melts. Perfect for 2 years and older.
- SEE SMART: Digital Eye Health is a pediatrician approved, natural way to promote a healthy vision for kiddos 2 years and older.
- NO MORE BLUES: Zeaxanthin and lutein help defend young eyes from blue light, which can cause eyestrain and retina damage (we’re looking at you, screens).
- SUPERVISION, ONLY BETTER: You can explain how bilberry helps safeguard their eyes and improve night vision, or you can call it a superpower.
- THINK SMART: DHA Soft Gels are a wonderful way to support healthy minds and lives for your whole family.
- PEDIATRICIAN APPROVED: Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA promote cognitive development so your kiddo can dream even bigger.
- GOOD FOR PARENTS TOO: Our formula even encourages concentration, memory, and heart health too, so you can enjoy them together.
- MOMS TRUST, KIDS LOVE: You’ll love the natural, sugar-free ingredients. They’ll love the berry flavored soft gels.
Save this post for later and pin the image below!
If you are a parent of a child with special needs, you might find these resources helpful:
- Cerebral Palsy Family Network – a compassionate community that provides resources for loved ones with Cerebral Palsy.
- Learn about Financial Planning for Kids with Special Needs
- Read about Colleges for People with Developmental Disabilities
Stay travel obsessed!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!