Fit, sexy and bursting with endorphins. Sounds nice, right? Here’s how to get there → join the Resolution Challenge by For The Glow. Designed by the ultra-healthy and infinitely inspiring, Jennifer Jordan.
First of all, before I lay out the details of the Resolution Challenge (R/C), you need to know this…the cost is only $20.16. Um, that’s only 4 lattes (fyi). Okay, now I’ll cover why I’m obsessed with this and remind you again that it’s only $20.16…super affordable.
Here’s a little FAQ:
- What is the Resolution Challenge (R/C)?
- It’s for women around the world to ’embrace wellness + shrink your waistline.’ It includes a holistic detox and daily video workouts.
- What are the dates?
- January 3rd – February 27th
- Where is it located?
- 100% Online! Jenn also has live classes in her For The Glow studio in Seattle if you are local. This is not required, just an option!
- What is the meal plan?
- “The Resolution Challenge includes a nutrition guide that walks you through week by week in the grocery store + day by day in the kitchen. Our menus are designed for the gal who loves variety, but doesn’t want to live in the kitchen. Prep to plate in 30 minutes? Yes. Leftovers for easy lunch prep the next day? You got it. // All recipes are gluten-free + easy to tailor for vegan or paleo crowds.”
- What are the workouts?
- “8 exclusive workouts that you’ll use over the 8 week program, all perfectly program designed for you. You’ll have a full printable calendar, in addition to a daily email (optional) that reminds you of the daily sweat session + inspires you to get moving! These workouts are completely downloadable, in real-time (so we can sweat together!).”
- What equipment do I need?
- Yoga mat + workout shoes (seriously, that’s it).
The R/C officially begins January 3rd, so the day before you will receive the following in your inbox:
// an AWESOME orientation + goal-setting guide
// detox countdown + 10-day detox with meal plans, recipes and shopping lists
// the 30-day Nourish + Glow plan with meal plans, recipes and shopping lists (choose wellness boost or waistline shrinking options)
// workout calendar + 8 real-time video workouts (digital downloads featuring HIIT, strength + sculpt sessions, ranging from 20-45 minutes in length)
Obviously I am diving into the R/C head first. I mean, why not? Especially after a presumably frosting-covered Christmas. I will be ready to D-E-T-O-X. I also have a bit of exciting news – I am one of the featured bloggers in her program and will be highlighting some of my faves in the world of fitness fashion – which is about 99% of my wardrobe. ♥
So here’s the deal, there is SUPER limited space for the program and you need to sign up ASAP! The Resolution Challenge registration ends this week so go NOW! → Remember the cost is only $20.16.
For further details and to sign up at For The Glow, go HERE!
Tis the season of giving! Treat yo’ self!
Disclosure: There are affiliate links included in this post. I may receive a commission if you decide to make a purchase. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!