A few week’s ago we enjoyed a mini staycation at the new Embassy Suites by Hilton in Pioneer Square. The aesthetic, amenities and location easily make it one of the best places to stay in Seattle, especially if you’re a Seahawks Fan. With a rooftop patio view of CenturyLink Field, you have a front row seat to game day, making it an ideal overnight destination this fall season.
- In the heart of historical Pioneer Square
- Walking distance to CenturyLink Field, Safeco Field, International District/Chinatown, WAMU Theater
- Within 1 mile of Pike Place Market, Pier 55, Seattle Art Museum
- Adjacent to King Street Station
- 25 minute drive from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Spacious deco-chic suites
- Complimentary made-to-order breakfast
- Complimentary evening reception with appetizers and beverages
- Deluxe health Club with heated indoor pool, hot tub, exercise room & scenic sun deck
- Valet Parking available
- 13 Coins – classic favorites, open 24 hours (in lobby or room service)
- Zephyr Bar – apothecary-style cocktails and light fare (in lobby)
- Spacious two-room suites
- Amazon Echo voice-controlled speakers
- Digital Key
- 50-inch TVs with Chromecast
- Kitchenettes with microwaves and mini-refrigerators
- Upgrade to a suite with scenic views of Seattle, the waterfront and CenturyLink Stadium. The penthouse suite on the 23rd floor offers panoramic city views, outdoor balconies, in-mirror TV displays and upscale entertainment features.
The Embassy Suites in Pioneer Square is perfect for the 12th Man – not only is the location ideal, but the property celebrates with a tailgate party on their rooftop patio every game day. Check it out for yourself and grab a room before they sell out! #GoHawks
Save this post for later and pin the image below!
Disclosure: Embassy Suites graciously hosted our family. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!