Today marks my 40th post on the topic of Brooks Running! That’s right…I have shared 40 articles on the blog all about my love for the ‘Run Happy’ brand that also happens to be headquartered right here in Seattle!
I lace up my Brooks daily whether it be for a run on the trail or run to Starbucks…and so I thought it would be fitting to share a little holiday gift guide for my fellow Brooks babes…because whether you’re ready to admit it or not, the season of gifting is upon us.
I’ll make this post really simple for you to skim, share, or pin…whatever you need to do to get the good stuff and carry on with your day.
The image below will be your main reference, so make sure to either pin it to your Fitness or Gift Boards now to save for later!
- Brooks Levitate Road Running Shoe: The BRAND NEW running style that will completely change your run. Providing unparalleled energy with a springy, responsive ride, you will crave hitting the pavement every morning. Hands down, my favorite runner to date.
- Brooks Canopy Jacket: The perfect portable, lightweight jacket made with wind- and rain-resistant fabric to keep you cool, comfortable and dry.
- Brooks Pick Up Tank: The runner’s staple…a versatile top that offers soft, four-way stretch fabric and allows for easy layering.
- Brooks FineForm Sports Bra: Designed for medium-impact activity, this sports bra also offers a convertible back and full coverage (amen!).
- Brooks Greenlight Tight: The perfect performance tight with a fitted, mid-rise cut made with Flatlock seams to reduce chafing and increase comfort. *And they won’t slip!
- Brooks Sherpa Hat: Light, breathable, and bad-hair-day-friendly.
- Brooks Dash Gloves: The perfect stocking stuffer! Lightweight, warm and machine-washable!
- Ghost Midweight Socks: Ask any runner…never skimp on the socks…and these are a great addition to a new pair of runners!
If you’d like more running gift ideas, just add ‘Brooks’ into the search bar right here on the blog and there will be plenty of options to choose from!
*Photos by Jasmine Klein Photography
Disclosure: Brooks Running graciously provided me with a complimentary membership. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!