Well it’s official – we’re in the first week of the New Year and that means one thing…resolutions! So in honor of starting 2017 in the best way possible, I’m sharing the Body Love Detox, 14 Days of loving your mind, body and soul. The program is by my friend J, founder of Fearful to Fit and board certified Holistic Health Coach and Fitness Specialist. I adore her.
J specializes in ‘holistic weight loss transformation for women, food allergies, creating healthy alternatives to unhealthy foods and emotions behind our food based decisions.’ – Fearful to Fit
The Body Love Detox includes:
- A 37 page e-guide loaded with tips to help you get your body back! (Value $1100)
- 14 day food diary with daily quotes + inspiration to keep you on track! (Value $70)
- 35 Delicious, easy to prepare recipes you’ll love to eat! (Value $1500)
- A detailed shopping list to save you tons of time at the store (Value $175)
- A 14-day suggested meal guide for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for week one, so you don’t have to wonder what to eat to get the results you want (Value $245)
- An online community of ladies waiting to rock this 14 day detox with you! (Value is priceless)
- *Bonus – Detox Dessert Guide (Value $30)
The Body Love Detox officially starts on January 12th, but there’s an Early Bird Special that allows you to download the guide on January 5th! It’s $77 starting THIS Thursday – Sunday and $127 AFTER SUNDAY!!! ($3,120 Value)
Visit HERE for more details – the link to sign up will go live on Thursday!
p.s. This is not a sponsored post – I just wanted to share because I have faith in this program and have the upmost respect for J.
Cheers to loving yourself in 2017!
*All photos courtesy of Fearful to Fit