- Perfect location – avoid downtown traffic and expensive parking!
- No lines! We actually stopped by on opening weekend and walked right up to meet the big guy!
- There’s a waiting area (if your kiddos need a little warm up) that has mini tables and chairs, along with stacks of coloring supplies.
- The display is always whimsical and plenty of room if your little one wants to sit on Santa’s lap or beside him.
- Gracious photographers that provide you with a few options to pick from.
- …and last but not least, Santa. He’s the real deal.
Northgate Mall also offers a variety of photo packages – I aways opt for a few print outs for the grandparents and then a digital image (because social media, of course!).
In regards to how I style my girls, you could probably guess without even looking at the photo that I would have my girls matching! And yes, I plan to do it for as long as I can. :) To provide your little doll with some Santa-style inspo, here’s a few of our favorite dresses we found while shopping at Northgate Mall! When you click on the photo it will take you to the store where you can find it. I recommend heading to the mall vs. buying online to make sure you’ll have it in time!
You can find the complete list of dates and times to meet Santa on the Northgate Mall Website (note – they offer photos up until 6pm on Christmas Eve!).
If you’d like to win FREE SANTA PHOTOS I’ve partnered with Northgate Mall to giveaway a photo package to one of you! Enter via the rafflecopter below!
Liked this post? Pin the image below!
Disclosure: Northgate Mall graciously sponsored this post. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!