The Christmas Countdown just got real – you have exactly 7 days to finish shopping…and if you’re anything like me you are in a mad dash to find those last minute gifts. Fortunately, I discovered the best way to shop for everyone on my list…in under 2 hours!
The answer – outlets! I ventured to the Seattle Premium Outlets last week and managed to complete my entire list, quickly and with a toddler in tow! Here’s why you need to shop there for your last minute gifts:
- Over 130 stores
- Every niche available – fashion, active, kids, designer, decor, travel, etc.
- Discounts up to 65% off
- Easily accessible – right off I-5, 45 minutes North of Seattle
- Allows you to avoid city traffic and there’s ample parking
- After shopping you can head over to the Tulalip Resort & Casino for a spa treatment or stay the night!
- Fresh air. Forget the stuffy mall – the outlets let you breathe in between stores – great when shopping with littles!
- …and don’t forget to grab a Starbucks – they have two spots at Seattle Premium Outlets
Here’s a quick shopping guide to make your trip a breeze…
For the fashion lover, I recommend:
- J. Crew Factory Store (I picked up a gorgeous statement necklace at 60% off!)
- Kenneth Cole
- Tory Burch
- Diane Von Furstenberg
- Kate Spade
For the athlete, I recommend:
- Nike Factory Store
- Puma Outlet
- Under Armour
For the kids, I recommend:
- Toys R Us Outlet
- Disney Outlet
- Justice (tween/teen)
- Gymboree Outlet (Everything in the store was $12.99 & under!)
- OshKosh B’Gosh (I went NUTS here…so.many.deals.)
- Hanna Andersson
For the adventure seeker, I recommend:
- Arc’teryx | Salomon
- North Face
- Eddie Bauer Outlet
- Victorinox Swiss Army
After my shopping trip to Seattle Premium Outlets this week, I calculated the difference between the manufacture’s price on the tag vs. what I paid for with the discounts – I saved over $500!
*Make sure to become a VIP Member for exclusive coupons and to receive a FREE savings passport!
p.s. Now though December 24th, volunteers in the Food Court will gift wrap in exchange for a donation to a local charity.
Happy Holiday Shopping!
Disclosure: I received a gift in exchange for this post. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!