#BackToSchool shopping has started and with that comes the next step – packing those lunches and sending them off on the first day with happy and full tummies! It’s no secret, kids perform a million times better when they consume a healthy breakfast and lunch (which I know is a hard one since we’re not actually sitting in the cafeteria with them!). But what we can do is get them involved, work together to pick out food that not only interests them, but also provides a healthy dose of nutrients to keep their little minds buzzing!
I personally love them because they are free of artificial preservatives, corn syrups, colors, sweeteners, and hydrogenated fats…and they love the fun names like Fruity Pandas and Rainforest Rope.
Whole Foods expanded this exclusive Wild Kratts® line to include the following:
New cereals for breakfast:
- Wild Kratts® Cocoa Ape-O’s cereal
- Wild Kratts® Falcon Flakes
- Wild Kratts® Fruity Pandas
Snack time treats:
- Wild Kratts® Blueberry Grape Fruit Snacks Sharks & Whales (New!)
- Wild Kratts® Raspberry Lemonade Fruit Snacks Rainforest Rope (New!)
- Wild Kratts® Strawberry Fruit Snacks Giraffes & Lions (New!)
- Wild Kratts® Creature Organic Creature Crackers Whole Grain
- Wild Kratts® Organic Leaping Lemonade, Organic Winged White Grape, Organic Fin-Tastic Fruit Punch, Organic Zip-Zap Juice
- Wild Kratts® Organic Scuba Snacks White Cheddar
And a body care collection:
- Wild Kratts® Foaming Body Wash Tropical Twist
- Wild Kratts ® Bubble Bath Tropical Twist
- Wild Kratts® Creature Power Multi-Vitamin Gummies
I have a feeling it’s going to be a good year :) Find a Whole Foods near you HERE!
*Photos by Jasmine Klein Photography
Disclosure: Whole Foods graciously provided product. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!