Hey there baby cakes…I’m a Blogger now so get used to it…(a little excerpt from my most recent self pep talk)…
So I had this idea…
I’m Portia…a 30-something girl (who sometimes thinks she is still 22), married to an incredibly hard-working guy. Together we have two beautiful little blonde divas, ages 2 & 4. I am your typical (in most ways but not all!) Northwest girl ~ I call Washington State home, I drink more coffee than I should, I am always striving to be more organic and ‘green,’ I love getting my fitness on, I make a big deal out of sunny days and I own the same North Face fleece in 3 different colors (if you live in the PNW you are VERY familiar with this brand).
So about this idea of mine…for those who already know me, they can attest to my tendency to become…well…OBSESSED with things. I become infatuated and then research like crazy ~ delicious new recipes, products that make my life easier, fitness trends, or my all time favorite, organizing ~ and always feel the need to share. I have had a love affair with blogs for many years and decided it’s time for me to step out of my box…so as of today you can go ahead and add Blogger to my ‘title’…because Baby I’m here to stay! Come back soon and next time bring a glass of wine…you deserve it.
A little more on what Obsessed by Portia is all about:
• Fitness ~ Fun & fresh ways to stay fit (without getting bored!)
• Food ~ Healthy (yet easy!) recipes & meal plan inspiration
• Organizing ~ Creating and maintaining order (trust me you can do it & will love it)
• Pinterest ~ Best tool on planet (my fave pins and pinners)
• Products ~ Reviews of the latest & greatest (and some old favorites)
• Family ~ Being a mom, wife and everything in between :)