I’m excited to announce Sephora inside JCPenney has partnered with one of my favorite cosmetic brands, Too Faced, for the release of their brand new Peaches & Cream makeup collection!
To celebrate (and get you even more excited!) I’m sharing a ‘5 Minute Peachy Eye’ look featuring their Just Peachy Matte Eye Shadow Palette, Shadow Insurance Eye Primer and Better Than Sex Mascara.
To master that juicy fruit-toned look that will make your eyes pop…try this:
- Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer to lids
- Apply Too Faced Peach Meringue on inner crease to middle of eye
- Apply Too Faced Peach Tart and Chocolate Dipped on outer eye lid
- Apply Too Faced Peach Cobbler on crease
- Apply Too Faced Peach Punch where Peach Meringue and Peach Tart meet
- Finish with Better Than Sex Mascara
Just Peachy Mattes are infused with refreshing peach and sweet fig cream and they smell amazing! Something else to note – they are made without parabens, sulfates and phthalates and are 100% vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and free of gluten.
You can find the new Too Faced Peaches & Cream collection exclusively at Sephora and Sephora inside JCPenney AND enter to win your very own gift box featuring all of the items in this post below!
Disclosure: Sephora inside JCPenney graciously sponsored this post. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!