I’ve had the fortune of living in the Northwest my entire life and though some may complain that it tends to be a bit drizzly, I find comfort in gray-washed skies and little droplets on the window. It feels like home.
But don’t get me wrong, we do have plenty of sunshine – in fact this year we had record highs and by the time fall came around, I think we were all ready for a little shade and an excuse to hunker down in a local coffee shop (one of my favorite pastimes).
Since I have such an affinity for this beautiful region, I thought you may, as well (or at least know someone that does!), so I created a gift guide of 10 Northwest-Inspired Gifts…and you can find them all at Bartell Drugs, a local, family-owned store since 1890.
- Washington State Cutting Board – Add some Beecher’s Handmade Cheese and Honeycrisp Apples for a charcuterie-perfect gift basket!
- Russell Wilson Socks – Nothing says team spirit like a pair of Seahawks Strideline Socks (my husband has at least 5 pairs).
- Smoked Salmon – The quintessential Northwest staple. Always a crowd pleaser!
- Chukar Cherries – Sweeten up their stocking with these delicious Bing Cherries.
- Ferry Truffle Gift Box – Quite possibly the cutest item on the list, a little PNW ferry filled with San Juan Sea Salt and Espresso Truffles.
- Baking Bar – For the dessert maven, the 70-85% organic dark chocolate by Theo Chocolates is a perfect representation of our local chocolatier scene.
- Seattle 4D Cityscape Puzzle – A great family-friendly gift that will keep them entertained, while learning about the local city streets, islands, roads, railways, parks and geography.
- Rain Globe – I told you I loved the rain! A fun little way to remind others why we’re called the Evergreen State!
- Rub with Love Gift Set – Tom Douglas is a well-known culinary master-mind in the Northwest, and now you can share three of his most popular rubs with the hobby chefs in your life.
- Assorted Tea Gift Set – Market Spice Tea was established in Pike Place Market in 1911 and continues to be one of the most popular tea and spice shops in the Northwest. The tea trio includes Raspberry, Northwest Breakfast and the most popular, Cinnamon-Orange.
I hope you enjoyed this gift guide and have the opportunity to share the beauty of the Northwest with your loved ones this year. To make shopping a little easier, Bartell Drugs is available on Amazon Prime Now, allowing the gifts to be delivered straight to your door!
Liked this post? Pin the image below to your Gift Board!
Happy Local Holidays!
Disclosure: Bartell Drugs graciously sponsored this post. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!