The ofo philosophy is simple: Find it. Scan it. Ride it. Lock it.
Founded in 2014 and based in Beijing, China, ofo is the world’s first and largest station-free bike sharing platform. To date, ofo has connected more than 8M bikes to over 100M users, in 8 countries and 170+ cities around the world. And they just dropped in North America…Seattle being the very first city!
- Download the ofo mobile app (available for both iOS and Android)
- Register your basic info and payment method (All bicycles in ofo’s network are available to users for $1 per hour)
- Use the map function to locate nearby available bicycles
- One you reach one, scan the QR code on the license plate or enter the plate number manually to unlock it and you’ll be ready to go.
- Once you complete your ride, park the bicycle in an appropriate location, lock it, and tap “Trip complete” in the app.
‘Share More, Consume Less’ – YES! I adore ofo’s pursuit towards a greener planet, smaller footprint, and overall business model on accessible ‘clean living.’
I’m raising two daughters in this world…let’s keep it clean.
You can learn more about ofo HERE!
*Photos by Elizabeth Kathryn
Disclosure: ofo graciously sponsored this post. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!