As a mother and a daughter I am blessed with some pretty special ladies in my life. And with Mother’s Day this weekend, I thought I’d share 17 ways to celebrate the beautiful mamas in your life.
- Catch a matinee (*bonus – popcorn + treats)
- Go on a hike (*waterfalls a plus)
- Brunch (*mimosas for 21+ encouraged)
- Visit a museum
- Walk the beach (*search for heart rocks)
- Picnic at a state park
- Bake together (*use a family recipe)
- Cuddle up and watch movies in bed
- Pamper day at the spa (or mani/pedi)
- Go antiquing
- Shop your favorite mall
- Plant (or work in) the garden
- Go through old photos (*bonus – help mom organize them)
- Go to the zoo
- Grab coffee (or hot cocoa) and chat…for as long as you want – no interruptions.
- Workout together (run, walk, yoga, spin, etc.)
- *Important – Make sure to grab a few photos of you and mom – this day’s one for the books!
And for my darling little girls, their dresses are from The Children’s Place at Northgate Mall – they’re currently 50% off at only $14.98! There’s a ton of Mother’s Day sales happening at the mall so definitely swing by this weekend!
p.s. If you’re looking for some goodies to treat mom – check out my Mother’s Day Gift Guide!
If you liked this post, Pin for later!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!